Monday, July 9, 2012

My first blog

So, I've decided to start my own blog spot.  Obviously!  I read/follow at least 20 different blogs and I always think to myself "I could do this" and today is the day I start. 

First of all, I want to explain the thought behind the title of my blog page.  Look at Mommy.  I feel like I must say this phrase 100 times a week as I'm constantly taking photo's of my precious son and when I'm pointing my camera at him I say " look at mommy".  Also, I think I'm a pretty cool mom!!  I can do it all!  So, yeah, LOOK AT MOMMY!! And I want the world to look at all the mommy's out there.  Look at us raising children, taking care of the house, going to work (some of us), making sure bills are paid, looking fabulous (or at least trying) and doing this on very little sleep.  Mom's rock and we deserve attention!!

Don't worry, the entire blog is not going to be just about motherhood.  I also want to blog about fashion, books, movies, food, places, friends, family and more!! 

Here's my first picture.  This is my little family.  Fisher (my son) was about a week old when this photo was taken and Cassidy (he's my main squeeze and my child's father) was sporting his rockin beard!

I promise more fun post will follow!

Hugs,
Katie

 

1 comment:

  1. Love it Katie!!!!!! I did start one titled "Take me to the Beach". I have not written anything yet...

    ReplyDelete