Thursday, September 6, 2012

What's in Your Bag!


Ok, so these are some of my most favorite products in my make-up bag that I simply cannot live without.  I actually carry tons of other cosmetics in my bag but the above products are my fav's.  So, here we go......

1. Biotrue by Bausch + Lomb - This is most amazing contact lens solution I've ever used!!  I was complaining to my eye doctor that it has been next to impossible to wear my lenses all day and she gave me a sample of this solution and its like the Heavens came down and blessed my eyes!!  Truly life changing stuff here!!  I can now wear my lenses comfortably all day!!

2. tarte LipSurgence Lip Luster - I got these for Christmas last year and didn't think I would like them but these lip chubby sticks leave your lips with a sheer shimmery color and they feel almost like a lip balm.  Some of the colors are bright but are perfect for when you want a pop of color on your lips!! 

3. Everyday Minerals Base - An old co-worker of mine introduced me to Everyday Minerals.  It is an organic line of mineral makeup that is made in Austin.  It's only available online and has full line of mineral products. You must check it out!!  http://www.everydayminerals.com/

4. Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm - Ok, I don't know anyone that doesn't have a tube of Burt's lip balm in their purse!  I've been a fan of the Burt's Bees line for years.  Their Honey Lip Balm leaves my lips smooth and conditioned.  This is one of my "if I was on a deserted island and could only bring one product" items I cannot live without.

5. Eye Lash Curler - Ladies, you must start using an eye lash curler....it's an instant eye opener and make your lashes look like they are a mile long.  And for a dramatic look, warm it up under your blow dryer for a "curling iron" effect.  BOOM!  Movie star lashes!!

6. Contacts Lens Case - This is just a cute little contact lens case I bought at Target.  So much cuter than those boring standard cases!  :)

7. The Lip Slip by Sara Happ - My bestie, Lesley, told me about this luxe lip balm.  It super hydrating and leaves you with a sexy sheen.  Sara Happ also makes a variety of lip scrubs and a body scrub.  These make a great little Christmas gift for your best girls or co-workers.
 
8. Clean & Clear Oil Blotting Sheets - This is like the best invention EVER!!  For those of you that have been plagued with an oily t-zone (hello!) these are total face savers!!  I always have these stashed in my purse, desk drawer, and in my car.

9. Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging Eye Concealer & Per-fekt Eye Perfection Gel - Ever since I gave birth to my darling child I have not had a really restful sleep which has resulted in MAJOR dark under eye circles.  I double up with these great products to make me look rested.  I use the Per-fekt gel first then use the Almay Concealer for some extra coverage.

10. Sally Hansen Cuticle Treatment - I must wash my hands like 20 times a day which has resulted in dry peeling cuticles.  I rub this cuticle stick on my nails every night or just whenever I think about it to prevent those pesky painful cuticles that we all sometimes end up ripping off and then starts bleeding!!  You know you do this!!! :)

11. Clinique Blush Stick - This blush stick is great for moms (or anyone) on the go! You don't have to deal with a blush brush as you just dab the stick on your cheeks and blend with your fingers.  I do this in the car every morning.  The end result is very natural healthy looking color on your cheeks. 

12. Perfume - Nordstroms carries these empty perfume sample bottles in their frgrance department and I always stash a few in my purse so I can fill them with my favorite perfume from home.  These are great for traveling so you don't have to travel with your bottle of perfume and worry about it spilling.  Right now mine is filled with L'Eau de Chloe.  LOVE this Chloe fragrance. 

I left out mascara b/c it deserves a page of its own!!  Hope you enjoyed this. 

Hugs,
Katie






No comments:

Post a Comment