Friday, August 10, 2012

Always a mess!


My all time favorite some e card.


I have not blogged in a few weeks as I've been very busy with....well.....LIFE!  I wanted to post this e card as it always leaves me laughing b/c this so explains my constant never ending task of cleaning our house.  I usually wait until everyone is asleep to pick up toys, dust, swiffer, etc b/c that way I do not have a certain little precious toddler following me around making a new mess after I clean up the old messes!  As I browse through the beautiful pictures on Pinterst of perfect living rooms and bedrooms I realize I need to come to grips with the fact that my home will never look like that...EVER!  Would I give up my precious little baby boy for a picture perfect home.....NOT IN A MILLION YEARS. 

So, since I have this task for constant cleaning, I decided to make the most of it and use my favorite cleaning products...and sometimes splurge on my products!

These are my FAVORITE products:



Dyson Vacuum
There's is nothing like a Dyson Vacuum.  Like Julia Roberts says to Richard Gere in Pretty Woman "Man, this baby must corner like its on rails"...Yes, this baby does!!  It picks up everything....and I mean EVERYTHING!! 



Swiffer System

I don't know how I ever lived without a Swiffer.  I love the ease of just attaching a Swiffer Wet cloth to the stick and being able to mop without the dreaded bucket of water.  They have a very nice clean fresh scent and also have a scrubber strip for scrubbing the sticky stuff that sometimes ends up on floors and dries hard...jelly, juice, etc. Eww, I know!



Magic Eraser
This thing really is magic!!  Anything you need to scrub off....this "eraser" will do it!!  It works awesome on crayon markings, scuff marks on walls and on shoes, baked on grease, baked on crap in the microwave, nail polish spills, etc.  I don't think there is anything it can't do!! 



BabyGanics
I found this line of organic cleaning products at Babies R Us and have been addicted ever since.  When Fisher (my son) was in his teething phase and putting anything and everything in his mouth, I turned to this line of cleaning products to clean so I'd feel safe when/if Fisher decided to lick the kitchen table or bite down on his highchair tray.  And I still use them even though he is past this phase!  They are so pure that it says if baby accidentally ingests the product that all they need to do is drink water. I still breakout the 409 for really tough stains but these products work amazingly well. 
 
 

Fancy Dish Gloves

Out with those tacky yellow dish gloves and on with these cute dainty dish gloves.  I always feel very "Donna Reed" when I wear these while cleaning. I think that cleaning with something pretty on makes the job a lot more fun!!  You can pick up these gloves in several different styles at Home Goods, World Market, Target, etc. 
 
 

My dream living room....ahhhhhh!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment